Y - Space looking awesome at night
Whether you skate, scooter or BMX, Y - Space is the place to be in Croydon
Croydon Y Space
Come and check out the Croydon Y Space!
Croydon Y Space is the new outdoor space for young people in Croydon Park (just over the road from EV's!), that replaces the old Town Park skate ramps.
This design was developed in consultation with the community - thanks again to everyone who contributed to this!
Come down and check out the awesome features including:
- A series of concrete street skate elements
- Open bowl with mini ramps
- Open multiuse court activity with removable net for volleyball / badminton / tennis (booking required)
- Permanent ping pong table
- Small stage area with shade structure
Other features include:
- Drinking fountains
- Power (bookings required)
- Music system/speakers
- Flood lighting (until 9pm)
- CCTV surveillance camera is on site linked to the Croydon Police Station
- Accessible toilets
- Car parking is available from James Kerr Way and Hewish Road (please note time restrictions)
Wanting to mix things up a bit? Check out some of the other places to skate and BMX in Maroondah.